Monday 23 September 2013

At home in Villa Mella!

Ohhh heyy, so sorry for that whole falling off the face of the planet thing... But I'm back!  And even in a new area!  Will explain everything, but going to start with my last week in Gazcue ... which just happened to be super epic.

 Had our last district meeting. 
This is my whole district minus our district leader and his companion.
Seriously all girls, and keeps growing every transfer.


And, Elder Jn Baptiste is finishing his mission!
He has literally been my zone leader since getting here...sooo I just had to document it
with a good old, awkward missionary picture!


Said goodbye to Wendy, and the next day I was off for my new area.



Gazcue has seriously become like home, I´ll miss it tons, but it was also such a relief to have a change after 4 transfers (7 months) in the same half of one area. I was pretty sure I had missed the part of my call that said I would be serving in the "Santo Domingo East Gazcue mission" ...Haha



I´m now serving in Villa Mella, 
and back with my 1st trainer, Hermana Prestwich! 
It´s been way exciting and fun to be back with her!  
We celebrated my 7 month anniversary
(with my newest food love -- a huge colmado fanta)
and got right to work.


This area is the weirdest mix of city and jungle. We live right next to the metro and basically use it to get to the office for meetings.  It is such an adventure all the time.


I have a hugee list of things I want to write about, but it will have to wait until next week! Especially now that I´ve found an internet center that has space bars that work!!!  Scoree!

love you all, hope life is greatt

love, hermana coe





No comments:

Post a Comment