Friday 15 March 2013

Thanks for the Love!!


"May I share with you a formula 
that, in my judgement, will help you and help me 
to journey well through mortality... 
First, fill your mind with truth, 
second, fill your life with service, and third, fill your heart with love."
-Thomas S. Monson

Today I feel loved. I honestly wasn't planning on posting on my blog because this week was so hard and I wanted to devote all my email time to family, but I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't leave a quick note of gratitude.

Thank you to my sweet family and friends. I have always known that I've been blessed with a crazy awesome support system. But it was so neat to see it in action this week, your letters and notes and love are so greatly appreciated.

Can't believe that my first month is already over! I have my first day out in the field tomorrow (we do splits with the missionaries serving here this friday and next friday.) It will be so nice to get outside.

Yesterday my companion and I realized we hadn't been outside the CCM in like three days, and so during our ten minute break from class, we hurried downstairs. Without even saying anything to each other, we both started sprinting across the parking lot to take a walk around the temple on the grass. It was the best, most freeing feeling ever. We both started cracking up when we thought of how funny it would look to see us running in our skirts, if any of our leaders looked out the window of their offices. That night at dinner Hermana Freestone (the mission president's wife) said, "I saw two girls that looked like you walking to the temple this afternoon" and we started cracking up; I think it was her way of trying to find out what had been going on.
Hope you have a fabulous week!
much love,
hermana kenzie coe

p.s. Snail mail is super unreliable, got a letter from grandma and one from Harriet but haven't gotten anything else, and I know that Katherine has sent me a couple. Such a bummer because getting it is the best!  So I hate to think about what else I may be missing!
So, at this point the best bet to write me is using 'dearelder.com', pouchmail or email!

No comments:

Post a Comment