Monday 15 July 2013

A couple "Firsts" (and I survived!)

Doing well, super busy, learning how to do things better than I have before and not get stuck in ruts!


Set my first baptismal date, and taught the Preach My Gospel class in our ward for the first time, in spanish, with the mission president there (talk about nerve racking). But I survived and all is well. 

Hermana Petersen is learning soo much so quickly and we had a really good week of lessons. Will try to do better at documenting life and stories to share with you all! 

Love you all, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Read your scriptures, pray, be good, put your Heavenly Father first, and everything will fall into place. 

until next week
hna coe

Walking to a meeting with Hna Prestwich,;
can't believe just 2 transfers ago she was my trainer & now we are both trainers,
seems like years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment