Monday 26 August 2013

Miracles happen every day!

1 Peter 3:13-18

And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye; 
and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

For it is better if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit.

Found this this morning, and LOVE it!  Wanted to share with you all :-)


Love you all lots, wish I had the time or the energy to write more about everything that's been going on because, let me tell you that behind every one of these pictures is at least a million words -- haha!

I really am learning the truth that satan works the hardest on us right before and after great things happen, it kind of surprised me, just another reason that it's so important to have our backup supply of spiritual experiences and faith for when things are a little overwhelming and you need that extra boost and drive!

But all is well, life keeps moving forward (and I'm pretty sure it's getting faster tooo!) Learning lots, changing lots, and just plain growing up. Miracles happen every day, and there isn't a night that I don't fall asleep in about five seconds after my prayers. 

It's a crazy ridiculous beautiful life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything :-)

lots of love
hna coe
Cute family in our ward with their stinkin' cute kids!  
(I never realized how hard it was to get a picture
 with everyone smiling and looking at the camera!)


 Haydee and Joseph were baptized this past Saturday - it was awesome!


Can you tell that we celebrate everything with food? 
I think that's a mission thing, it is a gooood thing we walk allll day.
Yesterday we were in a cita (lesson appt) with Haydee, and we were talking about cooking and how I neverrr liked to do it before my mission, I'm not even kidding -- microwave was always the way to go. Abbie would cook, and I would eatt.  I told her my mom was basically going to die when she found out it was my new love.... sooo shhh I won't tell if you dont;)
In our last cita with Haydee, we realized that we had somehow gotten weirdly matching burns? Turns out cooking is dangerous, but how funny and sassy is this picture? Love her soooo much.
 Another one from Haydee's baptism

This is Susan, she is my life saver!!  She got home from her mission my first transfer and ended up going out with us for a few hours before she got released.  She's so awesome, and is in our ward, also super helpful that she was born in the states and speaks perfect english and I love her guts (and did I mention she has awesome hair?)

No comments:

Post a Comment